S&T Popularization Scheme
MP S & T Network
For popularization and awareness of scientific programmes in universities, colleges to remote villages, M.P.S&T Network has been established. Mainly 3 tier networking is functioning at regional Extension Centre, Universities Co-ordinator Cell and Colleges at district level. Further networking has been done at tahsil and block level so that scientific activities can reach up to remote villages in the State.
- To Establish Network of MPCST Among Universities, Colleges and Schools for promotion of core science.
- To find out the priority areas and sensitize the Institutions for sending the proposals.
- Popular Lecture on Science Topics
- Patent Filing and Awareness Programme (IPR day 24th April).
- National Science Day (28th Feb.)
- Technology Day (11th May).
- Best Science Research Award (based on the publications evaluated by the committee constituted by VC,Teacher, Student.
- Activities on local scientific issues (Essay/ Quiz Competition etc.)
- Misc. scientific activities.
- National Mathematical Day.
- Genetically modified crops and food security