Remote Sensing Application Centre
Fallowing are the main objectives of the division :
- Geological, Geomorphological and Structural Mapping.
- Evaluation of impact of Mining activities on Environment.
- Impact evaluation of watershed development activities.
- Survey and assessment of new mineral deposits.
- Co-ordinate earthquake activities in Madhya Pradesh.
National Geomorphological and Lineament Mapping on 1:50,000 scale: A project under NRC : National (Natural) Resources Census
- To map landforms for the entire State on 1:50,000 scale and
- To map lineaments of tectonic and structural significance and classify them for the entire State on 1:50,000 scale.