Remote Sensing Application Centre
Remote Sensing Data Library
Data Library of Remote Sensing Applications Centre is responsible for procurement, dissemination and security of Satellite data of Indian and Foreign Satellites / Topo sheets of SOI / Aerial Data / Processed Maps procured from National Remote Sensing Center Hyderabad (DOS), Survey of India (GOI) and other government agencies. These raw data is used to extract information related to natural resources, mapping, planning and being used for development of state. Some of the data is also available for Researchers and Academicians with nominal charges.
Data library is having collection of raw data / processed data / thematic maps / SOI topo sheets etc. Few of them are as follows:
- Satellite Data of IRS-1A, 1B, 1C & 1D, TM and MSS of different period and different scale, SOI topographical sheets, Degree sheets, Graded Sheets.
- Satellite Data of Cartosat-I, II, Stereo Pair, Quick Bird, LISS, LIDAR etc
- GSI maps, Majmuli maps, NATMO maps etc.
- Thematic maps, i.e., Hydrogeomorphological maps, Wasteland maps and other such 45 themes, prepared by the center are available.
- Library is also having collection of instruments for visual interpretations including: Optical Enlarger, Optical Reflecting Project (ORP), ProComm-II,Wild Stereo Scope and PENTOGRAPH are available for manual interpretation.
- Gazetteers (District), Reports, Journals & Bulletins, Atlas, District hand book, Satellite Image. (Hard copy), Soft coy (MP).
- Providing field maps for checking and cross verification.
- Procurement of new data
- Arrangement and Storage of data
- Circulation to Scientists & Cartographers.
- Duplicating copy of maps for students & agencies.
- Digital satellite data of IRS-P6 NWIA project.
- Cartosat-1 stereo data – Narmada Basin.
- Cartosat-1 stereo data – major cities of M.P.
- Digital data of IRS-P6.
- IRS-P5 Cartosat-1 stereo digital data & Quick Bird bundle.
- IRS-P6 LISS-IV MX digital data covering toposheets of 55-B/3 & B/4.
- Quick Bird data – Bina, Halon, Bheragat, Sendhwa & Vidisha.
- Bundle data of Upper Narmada.
- IRS-P6 Bhopal Capital Regional Plan.